Take 3: Vocal Training In Progress....

After the 1st recording has been done.... The vocal quality was not as expected.... Thus, I have contacted my mentor in UK, Duncan Lim.... He suggested me to undergo my vocal training like before.... He has agreed to aid me with the recording and the training.... Expected duration to get my vocal back into standard state will be one month.... Oh well, ALL HELLS ON DECK!!!!

Author : Neo C.H.Tan ~ The Filming Journal Blog

This Article Take 3: Vocal Training In Progress.... is being published by Neo C.H.Tan on Monday 20 February 2012. We hope that this blog will gives updates to all of you and do leave some comments before you leave. You have commented 0 Comments: in the post titled: Take 3: Vocal Training In Progress....
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment